Happy Halloween...




What a fun night. It started out a little rocky, since Cooper put his puppy costume on just to take it off. He did not like it at all, he wanted to be just like his Bubba and be a fireman. I had looked for a costume just like Gabe's but was unable to find one small enough for Coop, so I thought with how much he loves dogs that a puppy costume will be just as good...we could have a fireman and a puppy. Well, that did not work out. I had to run around the house and look for clothes that somewhat looked like a fireman for Cooper... Luckily Gabe's third birthday party was fire themed so I had a extra fire hat from that, his rain boots and face paint we were good to go...I am grateful it all worked out, they had fun and both made adorable firemen...


And...The Puppy Costume That Did NOT Work Out...He Was Cute In It Though...






No comments: