So Proud...


We all are so proud of Sam, there is no denying it. He is a loving father, great husband and my soul mate. Not only have I been blessed to be able to call him my husband, but I could never imagine my life without him. I can't express what a great feeling it is when you get to hear your son tell his father that he is his hero.
I was madly in love with Sam before our children were born, but once I saw him become a father the feeling I felt was indescribable. I always think that there is no way I could love him more than I do today, but the love just keeps growing. He is our provider, he puts clothes on our backs, food in our belly's and a roof over our head. He is a hard worker and he takes pride in his job. I am more than happy to say my husband is a Coastie. I know one day parent career day at school will come and the best part is Gabe and Cooper get to say there Daddy is a hero.

No comments: